Greenhouse helps businesses manage and reduce their overhead costs by offering clean, renewable utilities which save money and reduce a company’s carbon footprint.
With ever increasing energy prices, utility costs now form an ever more important business overhead to manage. At Greenhouse you couldn’t be in a better position to reduce your energy and water costs.
- Ground source heating and cooling to each apartment.
- Thermally efficient GRP double glazing throughout.
- Super efficient sound and heat insulation keeps bills low and reduces noise.
- Over 90% of lights are dedicated energy efficient fittings.
- Solar thermal panels provide hot water.
- Dual flush W.C. with concealed cistern using recycled grey water.
- Re-use and recycling of waste water from basins and showers reduces water costs.
- Touch control 'A' rated energy efficient ceramic hob.
- A+ rated fridge (uses up to 60% less energy and saving of up to £13 per year).
- A+ rated freezer (uses up to 60% less energy and saving of up to £38 per year).
- Rain harvesting reduces water bills by 50%.
EPC scores represent a typical office at Greenhouse and are not the same for every single office